Mexican Couple Discovered with Women Remains in Baby Carrier May Have Slaughtered 20

CLAREMONT, CA, October 11, 2018 /The Recover/ —

A Mexican couple caught bring dismembered human remains in a baby carriage may have opened the case to killings of as many as 20 females, a leading prosecutor stated Monday.


 The man admitted to 20 killings, however, provided details consisting of the names of only 10 victims, said Alejandro Gomez, the chief district attorney of Mexico State, which is located north and west of Mexico City. The couple was caught last week in Ecatepec, on the northern outskirts of the capital.


 "He seemed happy about what he had done," Gomez told Radio Formula the male appeared happy with the killings; there were signs he suffered a personality disorder and resented his mom and a previous relationship. “The individual discussed 10 cases in which he provides information, the names of the victims; he provided us the clothing they had on at the time," Gomez shared with the media.


 His wife is also being charged with helping gather the women and bring them to her husband.


 Early Thursday, authorities captured them coming out of a home with a baby carriage carrying plastic bags with dismembered body parts which the set planned to deal with in a close-by vacant lot. This was due to police placing the couple under surveillance after phone records showed the couple had contacts with three missing females.


 Authorities stated as they continued the search to the back lot, they only discovered more body parts; however they were in such bad shape due to the decomposing and previous torture, forensic tests will be needed to determine them.


 After obtaining a warrant the crime scene investigators found 8 plastic containers full of dismembered body parts and cement in the couple's house, however, more body parts were discovered in a refrigerator, wrapped in plastic bags. DNA and other test are now being carried out on the grisly proof.


 Authorities stated the couple acknowledged disposing of other bodies in a similar fashion; Gomez said Monday detectives have discovered more dismembered remains in 2 homes.


 Gomez stated the suspect confessed to drugging and sexually abusing some of the victims prior to killing them. Many were single mothers, and the couple obviously lured their victims with deals of inexpensive baby clothing, food and even living. Most of the lured victims were fooled first by the wife only to be taken to her husband.


 The couple also confessed in an open police statement that they had kidnapped and sold one of the dead women's 2-month-old baby to another couple, authorities were able to locate the baby and the couple. The baby is in professional care; however, the couple has been detained.


 Mexico State, which borders Mexico City to the east, north, and west, has suffered from waves of women's killings in the last few years numbers not even correctly recorded due to the amounts happening.


 The grim case has sent out anger and shock through Mexico. A crowed people gathered in respect of the women killed in Ecatepec on Sunday. Demonstrators brought candles and white flowers to require action by authorities on deadly violence against females and ladies.


 In 2016, seven ladies and women were eliminated in Mexico every day, according to UN Women figures.


 A 2017 report from Mexico's Interior Department, the National Women's Institute and UN Women found that 52,210 killings of women were recorded between 1985 and 2017. Almost a third occurred in the last 6 years of that 32-year period.


 


By: Mckenzie Santa Maria


 



Author: Kevin Leonard
Organization: The Recover
About: The Recover is an unbiased substance abuse and mental health news provider.
Phone: (888) 510-3898
Email: info@therecover.com
Address: 27420 Jefferson Ave, Temecula, CA 92590
Website: https://www.therecover.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/therecovernews/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Recovernews


A photo accompanying this announcement is available at
https://news.therecover.com/assets/uploads/fimg/12/1539278859.jpg
More News From Thailand Tribunal

Thai government lifts politics bans ahead of polls

Dec 15, 2018

BANGKOK — Thailand's military government on Tuesday lifted a ban on political activities it imposed when it seized power in a coup more than four years ago, an action taken in preparation for elections promised for early next year. Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha invoked a special executive power with publication in the Royal Gazette of the order easing several restrictions that were set after the army seized power from an elected government in May 2014. The order included the lifting of a ban on political gatherings of more than five people that the ruling junta has used as one of...

Thai court extends detention of refugee sought by Bahrain

Dec 15, 2018

BANGKOK — A Thai court ruled Tuesday that a soccer player who holds refugee status in Australia can be held for 60 days pending the completion of an extradition request by Bahrain, the homeland he fled four years ago on account of alleged political persecution and torture. Hakeem al-Araibi, who was detained Nov. 27 upon entry at Bangkok's main airport, was denied release on bail during his court appearance. Thai officials said he was originally held on the basis of a notice from Interpol in which Bahrain sought his custody because he had been sentenced in absentia in 2014 to...

Death of young Thai kickboxer brings focus on dangers

Dec 15, 2018

BANGKOK — The sight of two preteen boys pummeling each other with fists, elbows, knees and feet as a boisterous crowd shouts wagers at each other is considered good, clean sport in Thailand. However, the death earlier this month of a 13-year-old Muay Thai contender may push forward changes to protect other youngsters in Thai kickboxing. Anucha Tasako died of a brain hemorrhage two days after he was knocked out in a bout on Nov. 10, his 174th match in a career that began at age 8. His death was a fluke, said some of the sport's boosters. They said...

Experts weigh the record of Cambodia's Khmer Rouge tribunal

Dec 15, 2018

BANGKOK — After spending nine years and more than $300 million to prosecute leaders of Cambodia's Khmer Rouge responsible for the deaths of 1.7 million of their countrymen, a U.N.-assisted tribunal has ended up convicting only three people for the communist group's heinous actions. Was it worth it? These kinds of proceedings don't run cheap. The longer-running tribunals covering genocide in Rwanda and war crimes in the former Yugoslavia ran up costs of as much as $2 billion — though both tried many more people than were called to account in Cambodia for crimes committed during the 1975-79 regime of...

UN finds 486 million in Asia still hungry, progress stalled

Dec 15, 2018

BANGKOK — A United Nations report says some 486 million people are malnourished in Asia and the Pacific and progress in alleviating hunger is stalling. The report by the Food and Agricultural Organization released Friday said more than half of all children in the world who are malnourished live in the region. It says hunger-related stunting that causes permanent damage is being worsened by food insecurity and inadequate sanitation, even in big cities in relatively affluent countries. It says the main reason people still go hungry is poverty and unequal access to good food, clean water and toilets. Many who...

About Us

Thailand Tribunal is the country’s next generation of digital news portal, bringing you non-stop news on the happenings in the country and all over the world.

Contact us: sales[at]thailandtribunal.com